M.S., CCC-SLP, Private Services Coordinator
Years of Experience: 9
- It Takes Two to Talk® Hanen Program
- Lindamood Phonemic Sequencing® (LiPS®)
- Michelle Garcia Winner's Social Thinking®
- PROMPT® Level 1 - Introduction to PROMPT: Technique
- PROMPT® Level 2 - Bridging: Technique To Intervention
Jennifer Hong was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She received her Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders from Biola University and her Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders from Loma Linda University. She has a heart for working with children and enjoys finding creative ways to help her clients succeed. She is dedicated to viewing each of her clients as a unique human being who deserves the best service possible. Some of her interests include hiking, stand up paddle boarding, and traveling.